The Lenovo Yoga 910 is an upgraded version of the previous Yoga 900 convertible. It was released around 12 months ago and it comes with some upgraded features, which makes it powerful, faster, and last longer than the Yoga 900. The new ultrabook was released to address all the complaint made by the users of the previous version (Yoga 900).
However, for those who’re looking forward to buying powerful ultrabook but finds it difficult to pick one, the new Yoga 910 seems to be the best. The Yoga 910 is not only powerful than the previous version but it comes with new features like a faster SSD, a long-lasting battery, sleek design and so on. You want to know more about this powerful ultrabook – read on.
- Thin and Very Light
- Battery life of up to 11 hours
- Spacious keyboard, which makes it very comfortable for typing
- Both full and type-C USB ports
- CPU configuration: 6th generation Intel Core i7-7500U, dual-core and a system clock of between 2.7GHz and 2.9GHz
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4 with 4 MB cache memory
- Screen Size: 14-inches 4K UHD 10-point multitouch screen and a screen resolution of 3,840 x 2,160
- Storage: 512 GB Solid State Drive
- Battery life: up to 11 hours of battery life
- Operating system: It comes with Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620
- Connectivity: 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 41
- Camera: 720p webcam with dual array microphone
Lenovo Yoga 910 is a convertible – hybrid laptop that is suitable for both the student and people who’re always on the go. The laptop is not only convertible but also a mid-price 2-in-1 laptop that is suitable for those who are on a budget. It comes with features that are well far more than the price.
The Ultrabook features a 6th generation Intel Core i7 processor with a system clock of 2.7GHz and up to 3.5GHz, a 16GB DDR4 RAM and a 512 GB SSD to hype it speeds. As part of the upgrade, the Lenovo Yoga 910 now features a 13.9-inch 4K UHD screen (0.6 inches more than the ones found on other ultrabooks), a remodeled keyboard for easy typing, a smaller bezel and an Intel HD Graphics 620 to fix all the problems that arise on the previous version.
For easier carriage, the Lenovo Yoga 910 is known as one of the thinnest 2-in-1 laptops in the world with a size of just 0.56 inches (1.43cm) and this, however, thinner than its predecessor.
Also, the Ultrabook now comes with a 79 watt-hour battery that makes it last for a whopping 11 hours of full usage. However, with this ultrabook, you don’t have to worry about taking your charger with you anywhere you go.
The Lenovo Yoga 910 not only see changes on the inside but also on the outside part with a sleeker, sharper styling and shapes and this makes it more beautiful than the previous version. The convertible laptop features two USB 3.0 and two type-C ports, one to serve as power, and the other to support video output. For convenience, the laptop features a standard mic/headphone jack, a 720p webcam below the screen (instead of the normal top position), an inbuilt fingerprint reader, a Bluetooth 4.1 for a faster connection.
Unfortunately, the Ultrabook is a bit heavier because of the new 79 watt-hour battery and it does not support Thunderbolt 3, which means transferring data on the laptop won’t be quick and it won’t be possible to send data, video, and power through one connection. Also, the Laptop doesn’t come with an SD card slot, which I think won’t be easy when you want to transfer images from a camera to the laptop.
- This 2-in-1 laptop is outstanding! It replaced the Dell XPS 15 from 2011 that doesn’t work well with Windows 10.
- Great – Lightweight – Sharp.
- I really like the look, design and the portability of the laptop. This is actually a winning design and in my opinion, it’s the current market leader amongst Ultrabooks.
However, with all the features mentioned above (forgetting about it cons), I believe you’re convinced that the ultrabook is powerful, the best and the most appropriate one for those who want to taste the power of modern technology inside of a neat, lightweight laptop.
Do you want to know more about other powerful ultrabooks like this? Check out Microsoft Surface Laptop (Surface Book).